Re: [ice-dev] Problems with opening a mesh in VisIt and VisIt plug-in

Hi Danielle,

This problem has been fixed in VisIt. An update should be available shortly.

Best regards,
Hari

On Wed, May 6, 2015 at 9:45 AM, Harinarayan Krishnan <hkrishnan@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Danielle,

Thanks for letting me know. I can replicate the error, I will investigate this issue as well as forward it to the other VisIt developers.

Best regards,
Hari