Re: [ice-dev] ICETests local changes...

Well, I'll push my commit when we get access to the repo back... again... :/

-----Original Message-----
From: ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jordan Deyton
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2015 4:11 PM
To: ice-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ice-dev] ICETests local changes...

So, to sum it up:

1) I tried to run the update script after adding a directory with two small CSV files.
2) The update script failed due to local changes in the ICETests directory.
3) I was informed that it's unnecessary to run the update script anyway.
4) I reported the bug to Anna. I think she's already figured it out.

Looks like everything's squared away.

Jordan

Jordan Deyton
Oak Ridge National Laboratory