Re: [ice-dev] Handling IVizFactory

Anna,

Yes. The first thing to do is check your launch configuration. If not, I can try to take a look at it tomorrow.

Jay

On Jan 9, 2015 4:16 PM, "Anna Wojtowicz" <anna.woj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey Jay,

Should OSGi automatically create and handle the IVizFactory? I’m having trouble getting the Reflectivity stuff to work, specifically it seems like the vizFactory in ICEResourcePage.setResourceComponent(…) is null (line 331). The actual resource component has the two dummy VizResources loaded into it, but it can’t make the leap to plot it via the service.

Anna

Back to the top