[ice-dev] Hudson build using Github now

Everyone,

I have updated the hudson build to use the Github repo and have turned off the old build. It now pulls down the latest from the git repo, builds, and pushes the binaries to the same nightly/nice folder at niceproject.sourceforge.net<http://niceproject.sourceforge.net>. I just checked that it worked with the latest Mac build on my Macbook.

Jordan and Anna, will please download and test out the latest windows build an drake sure everything looks fine?

Thanks,

Alex

Back to the top