Re: [iam-dev] Reading maven user settings.xml

Hello, Carlos

Thank you for the advise. Due to the policy restriction, the encrypted
password in settings.xml is only a failover option. We still like to try
implement pop up window for maven connection.

I checked out the IAM source code from eclipse subversion trunk and
downloaded elipse SDK-3.6-linux-gtk.tar.gz, but failed trying to build IAM
target platform. Attached script of iam-prep-target-platform result. My
build platform is Fedora 11, java 1.6_0_21, ant 1.8.2

Regards,

Yi