[iam-dev] Reading maven user settings.xml

Hello, list

We set up archiva authentication against our LDAP server.

We installed IAM plugin to enable maven in eclipse. But, in order to let maven to use archiva, we have to include settings.xml under each developer's home/.m2/ folder.  The settings.xml is simple, it has archiva url and developer's credential only.

What we like to have is a pop up window takes the url and the credential to create the connection instead of reading from settings.xml. Does this function already been implemented? If yes, could it be shared? If not, can somebody point me a start point?

Regards,

Yi

Back to the top