[iam-dev] Repository Index Download

Hello list,
I'm new to this list and the iam plugin but I was using m2eclipse for
about 2 years. I'm currently trying to download the repository index
of the repo1 maven repository. The mirror is extremely slow and the
index file is about 59MB. Already had to restart the download 2 times
because of connection problems. My personal download manager fetched
the file already. Is there a way to place the
nexus-maven-repository-index.zip manually in a directory and tell iam
to use this as the index file of the URL?
Thanks in advance,
Richard

--
Richard Hauswald