[iam-dev] [ANN] Eclipse IAM 0.11.0

We are glad to announce the public availability of IAM 0.11.0

This new version includes most notably
- WAR overlay support http://wiki.eclipse.org/IAM_WTP_support
- Improved WAR and EAR WTP facets configuration
- bugfixes

P2 Update site is published at:
http://q4e.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/updatesite-iam/

Ganymede users (Eclipse 3.4) should make sure they have added all the
update sites listed in the installation instructions [1]. If P2
complains about missing dependencies, check the update sites again.

Adopters of the latest and greatest Eclipse Galileo can install from
the update site as usual [1].

If upgrading from Q4E 0.8.1 or earlier, some extra steps must be followed [2].

The list of changes is available on the eclipse wiki [3].

Note that this is not an official Eclipse IAM release to allow our
users to enjoy the progress made until we complete the move to the
foundation and clear all the IP issues involving the maven embeder.

[1] http://code.google.com/p/q4e/wiki/Installation
[2] http://code.google.com/p/q4e/wiki/UpgradingToEclipseIAM
[3] http://wiki.eclipse.org/New_on_IAM_0.11.0

Back to the top