Re: [iam-dev] EF diff and configuration sections in the plugin

I have looked into handling the configuration section with EMF in the past without success.

EMF supports a pure metamodel with no generated classes and that was what I started exploring.
Unfortunately, I lacked the time to get to a conclusion.

Asking in the EMF group about this specific case would be a good option...

Sorry for not being able to help much...