[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [iam-dev] EF diff and configuration sections in the plugin
- From: Abel Muiño Vizcaino <amuino@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 22:16:39 +0100
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:from:to :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version :subject:date:references:x-mailer; bh=cUgNgmNVRmj4RSOgwXLfYxaWClfboGmKDzW/3a1Pfg8=; b=IFdB8xXUQP85ztU+jHu2kjiACydhcWFTVDVV02cAD9ykNDPbD6f4VBnseHAB6GcaTK 3zu6hdPtXkekPXa07XOOmIkQgDVtLp/rShObpg/mRDS0+cac32CtOs1F/ydCJxNAPCdB LQi6traELiMaghbjbVKnSHO2yI8o8E288lkN8=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:from:to:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject:date:references :x-mailer; b=Lt9cWE22yXVoh8tDE7qokyYdVVSYqGrh7xTDp6nSVdt31TKLiEDzauxWZrap+wVuLq t/b5PA4Q8CzGw1oOiAXrpXVz/r8zKG1GDRvI0OkpBQaDqfuhjo0TSplYxBsfyvjpOidF 3RuMDhS3a3fnXe9hQEfgPwhbzQFgTNK75LCs8=
I have looked into handling the configuration section with EMF in the
past without success.
EMF supports a pure metamodel with no generated classes and that was
what I started exploring.
Unfortunately, I lacked the time to get to a conclusion.
Asking in the EMF group about this specific case would be a good
Sorry for not being able to help much...
El 08/01/2010, a las 22:11, Carlos Sanchez escribió:
I'm trying to do some operations, such as updating the facet versions,
when the EAR or WAR plugin configuration changes.
I can't find the EMF compare events that are triggered when that
happens and I'm wondering if it's because the <configuration> section
is free-form with no schema and therefore the EMF model does not
Could we add it manually somehow and regenerate the model?
Any other suggestions?
iam-dev mailing list
Abel Muiño - http://ramblingabout.wordpress.com/