Re: [iam-dev] Project plan

Since there has been no discussion, I think we should go with Carlos proposals + Maintenance.

We should remove most integrations and update dates/milestones.

I'll be away for 3-4 weeks... Both Carlos and Erle have access to the website in subversion... can any of you take the task of updating the project plan xml?

Thanks!