Re: [iam-dev] update instructions

That error is new for me... I suppose that you are using Eclipse 3.4 (Ganymede) and not the latest Eclipse 3.5 (Galileo).

Please try both of these:
 - Refreshing the update sites (from the Software Update window) and installing again
 - Do not choose Buckminster and/or Subversive support

If you still have problems, please post the full P2 error (if there is more). I am becoming proficient at deciphering those.