Re: [iam-dev] Eclipse IAM 0.10.0 pre-announcement

Hi Abel,

I'm trying to upgrade the EMF Compare here at my end and I'm getting
unsatisfied dependencies.  I'm wondering if there should be extra steps to
take so that the latest build would compile at my end.

I'm currently using Eclipe 3.4.2.

thanks,
Korina

On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 14:35:35 +0200, Abel Muiño Vizcaino <amuino@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> We'll do a propper announcement later, but a new build compatible with
> Galileo has been uploaded to:
>
> Anybody using Eclipse 3.4 and upgrading to this build, note that it
> requires EMF Compare 1.0, so the following update site must be added
> (no need to check anything from it, dependencies will be resolved and
> pulled by p2 automatically):
> http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/updates/releases/
>
> Enjoy and share your feedback!
> --