Re: [iam-dev] constant rebuilds ...

Abel Muiño wrote:
    My problem is that Eclipse keeps getting into this state where it
    constantly rebuilds the project.  Every time the validation monitor
    runs, it triggers a rebuild.

The validation monitor is (if I am not mistaken) provided by WTP, so I don't think it is related.

Can you provide information on how this can be triggered? I have been using IAM with CXF (both client and server) for some time and have not noticed anything strange.

I'm wondering the same thing of course. I'm sure it's something I'm doing in the pom file. I'll work it out.

Mojo
--
Morris Jones
Monrovia, CA