Re: [iam-dev] constant rebuilds ...

Hello Morris,

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 6:58 AM, Morris Jones <mojo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a maven 2 project for a CXF web service that generates sources from a hand-coded WSDL.  The sources land properly in target/generated/src/main/java.

My problem is that Eclipse keeps getting into this state where it constantly rebuilds the project.  Every time the validation monitor runs, it triggers a rebuild.

The validation monitor is (if I am not mistaken) provided by WTP, so I don't think it is related.

Can  you provide information on how this can be triggered? I have been using IAM with CXF (both client and server) for some time and have not noticed anything strange.

Does anyone have a suggestion for troubleshooting this?

Thanks,
Mojo
--
Morris Jones