Re: [iam-dev] [VOTE] Release 0.9.0 in Q4E

+1
Will we still have the buckminster and team integration in out update site, just not their bundles... right?

Re: 2), I've created a folder for nightly builds, but something is not working on build.eclipse.org with SR2 and the installed runtimes, so you can use that (or create a new one, folders are cheap :-) ).