Re: [iam-dev] [VOTE] Release 0.9.0 in Q4E

ok, I'll take a look

The other things that came up and I'd like to do

1) remove buckminster and team integration from update site, just add
the info on how to get them to the instructions
    http://code.google.com/p/q4e/wiki/UpgradingToEclipseIAM

2) Make a new update-site-iam so we dont mix Q4E bundles and IAM

Thoughts?