Re: [iam-dev] [VOTE] Release 0.9.0 in Q4E

What needs to happen before you can start doing nightly/integration builds at Eclipse?

Wayne

Carlos Sanchez wrote:
Hi Wayne,

"We" as Eclipse IAM are not making an official Eclipse release, it
won't be available at Eclipse servers or anything like that, because
we can't finish the IP review yet.

The Eclipse IAM code is being build as part of the previous Q4E
project and published in the old site in the meantime, to allow users
to benefit from the development.