Re: [iam-dev] Supporting previous versions of Eclipse

That change only affected the target platform, but not the required minimum versions of the bundles/features.

Having a non-current target platform has some inconveniences when generating p2 metadata (in the past, users have reported not being able to install on SR2).

I have read reports that removing the p2 metadata solves some of the issues with the dependencies.

BTW: Doesn't RAD have the Ganymede update site installed? If it is, it should have downloaded the newer emf.ecore from there.