Re: [iam-dev] IAM talk at ApacheCon Europe

El 20/03/2009, a las 15:35, Carlos Sanchez escribió:

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 2:05 AM, Abel Muiño Vizcaino <amuino@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You might want to show things that improve usability/workflow (if there is
enough time) like:
 - dependency auto-complete on pom xml editor

wasn't able to see this one. I already have the WTP xml editor ut
doesnt autocomplete

Then this is a regression. It was working (at least) before the switch to Eclipse. It uses the common search, so you need to already have downloaded a repository index.

 - artifact search and add as dependency
- import third party jars as artifacts into local or remote repositories