Re: [iam-dev] CQs for the embedder

I've open CQs for a bunch of dependencies (a little bit over 50% of what we need).

Please everyone take the time to open CQs for some more dependencies (let's share the load between all of us!). Mark them on the wiki *before you start* so we do not request CQs for the same libraries.

Note that some of the dependencies are already approved for IAM.

Most dependencies have sources available on the maven repo, so it is very easy to attach them to a CQ (just rename them to .zip to make life easier for the IP team).

Once everything has its CQ, I will talk to the IP team to see how fast we can get preliminary IP review on them so they can be uploaded to Eclipse servers and we can start serving IAM builds from Eclipse.

Thanks a lot!
Abel.