Re: [iam-dev] Interest in Maven-P2 integration

P2 is the new provisioning framework introduced Eclipse 3.4. It is also used as a replacement for the install/update UI in 3.3 and earlier.

It basically has metadata files and a repository of artifacts, so the idea is quite similar to maven repositories.