[iam-dev] Exception Handler Extension Point

Hi Guys,

Just wanna know what you think.

While investigating Issue 98 ( http://code.google.com/p/q4e/issues/detail?id=98 ) in our google code issue
tracker, I came across a need for an exception handler that must launch a wizard. Now, this will introduce
a circular dependency if we write the exception handling code in the core, and no assurance for the exception
handling code to be loaded if we place it in the wizard plugin ( or any other IAM plugin, except if we force that
plugin to be NOT lazy loading, which is bad practice ).

The cleanest solution I found was to create an extension point for exception handlers. This means any plugin
can declare handlers for exceptions, without core knowing about it ( avoiding circular dependency , and its just
good design ).

Any comments ? If not, I'll assume this approach is good.

--
Cheers,

Erle Czar Mantos
Software Engineer | Exist Global | 412-1155 | Skype: emantos | www.exist.com | Innovation Delivered