[iam-dev] Welcome new committers

Hello Ismael and Joakim!

I'm happy that the process of bringing new committers to the project has gone so swift. I'm sure that the involvement and quality of your work has played a significant part.

Now... why don't you go over all those patches in bugzilla and start processing them ;-)

Let me know if you need any help or additional guidance around the code/conventions/ip/whatever. If you plan to invite me to some drinks to celebrate your new committer status, I'm always available :-)

--
Abel Muiño - http://ramblingabout.wordpress.com/

Back to the top