[iam-dev] New wiki pages for setting up the development environment

I've set up a new "main" page for all the topics related to setting a development environment for IAM.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/IAM_Environment

This includes getting the source code and configuring the target platform (currently 3.4) only.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/IAM_Getting_Sources
http://wiki.eclipse.org/IAM_Target_Platform

The part about the target platform is automated, although it needs some love... for example versions of the dependencies are not specified at the moment. I've marked this with TODOs on the wiki.

With a target platform in place, we should be closer to get automated builds going.
--
Abel.

Back to the top