Re: [iam-dev] Interest in Maven-P2 integration

There are 2 ways to accomplish this...

On the repository side, being creative about the p2 metadata creation.

Providing a maven repo artifact repo resolver.

I've done the first manually just to see if it was possible, and I've become pretty familiar with the p2 repository internals in my last job.

I'd love to help out with this effort.

My personal goals wrt to IAM is improve WTP/JST support, Search, RAD support, and general Corporate concerns.  Pencil me in for P2 as well, since it overlaps with corporate concerns as well.

-Joakim Erdfelt