[iam-dev] Did you contribute a patch to q4e?

As we go through the full IP review at Eclipse, the legal team discovered some authors who were not initially detected by us.

If you are one of the authors of the patches, we want to get in touch with you! Without your consent we will not be able to use the patch in Eclipse IAM.

Currently, the affected issues are in this list:

The @authors are:
(dmcneal)
* Contributor of a patch:
* Included in r777

(robdale, crdale)
* Contributor of a patch
* Included in r796

(mhua)
* Contributor of a patch
* Included in r1322

(igo, venz, garry)
* Contributors of a patch
* Included in r1247

(gbaal)
* Contributor of a patch
* Included in r1309

(if I already contacted you directly, sorry for the noise...)

Back to the top