Re: [iam-dev] Re: Any interest in WTP import unit tests?

Thanks a lot Joakim. Test code is always welcome!

Please let us know your plans... I've been thinking about giving a facelift to the extension points involved in project configuration, so it would be interesting to know your thoughts too.

BTW: the test fragment will need to go through the IP review. That's usually quite fast, but they might require you to state that:
1. Contains No Cryptography
2. Is Developed from Scratch (and I wrote 100% of the code)
3. Is 100% EPL Code
Just say these in a comment to the bugzilla when the test cases are ready.

Maybe you can submit the test code for each issue in their bugzilla? This should reduce the updates needed to the test code (and the roundtrips to eclipse IP review).