Re: [iam-dev] Re: Is there a reason IAM has plugin source and tests conjoined?

There are two kinds of tests:
- "normal" unit tests (can be executed without eclipse running): these have been coded inside the plug-in as a typical maven project - "eclipse" unit tests, which (need an eclipse instance to run): these are already in separate plug-ins (I think the only case is iam.wizard.test).

For "normal" unit tests, I don't have a strong opinion in either way (having them in the same project allows/will allow running "mvn test" from a single location, which might be a plus, but is not integrated on PDE build system).
For eclipse unit tests, I agree they must be isolated.