[iam-dev] Re: Ability to convert eclipse java project to maven project

To get the conversation started, I think there are some enhancements that would be welcome:

Usability/User Interface:
  - Use the wizard interface, to simplify the UI
  - Place the Convert to maven project option in the Maven menu
  - Some fields have rounded corners in the mac, which is used only for search/filter input boxes.

New features:
  - Provide assistance when replacing libraries with dependencies. Using the MD5 of the jar file to look it up on the indexes or in remote services in repositories like Archiva.
  - Provide autocompletion based on known groupIds (use existing indexes)
  - Relocate existing source folders to match maven conventions

Allan, can you please collect the list of enhancements and summarize the result of the conversations in a wiki page?