Re: [iam-dev] Buckminster integration has been committed

There is quite a bit of information on the wiki:

In few words, this provides dependency materialization using the scm information in poms. Since Buckminster already does that, the plug-in is mostly a translator between maven and buckminster metadata.

The plug-in will probably evolve to also provide buckminster access to the embedder. This will allow, for example, that buckminster can materialize a some projects and then run maven goals automatically on them.

The plug-in has been contributed by Ismael Teijeiro, masther thesis student from University of A Coruña.