Re: [hyades-dev] Meeting Notes for 12/14 Hyades Execution Meeting

Kent, Please note that due to confusion in vearious pieces of missed communication Test Project Components are outside of the scope of the meetings that Harm indicated. obviously this may cause a bit of confusion in your case. I'm not sure whether you've set up the meetings or not. In any case I'd like to have a chat to about how I can best use you to help me manage the Test Project.

How's you're availabiliyt early next week?

Mike Norman
Test Project Lead

Back to the top