[hyades-dev] TPTP Website Improvement Project - Action Requested

Hi,

The TPTP marketing group is working on a plan to improve the TPTP
website in the next couple of months and would like to know your
thoughts and suggestions on how we can achieve this goal.

Please send any ideas on how we can turn what is currently quite a
high-level, introductory website into a fully-fledged information
resource for the project to me (mailto:melanie.woods@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) as
soon as you can, preferably before the end of the year.

Thanks for your help and best regards,
Melanie

Melanie Woods
Email: melanie.woods@xxxxxxxxxxxxx