[hyades-dev] Simulating virtual machines

Hi,

I have one Java-based Web application which actually communicates to more than one remote machine simultaneously. If I want to find out the capacity of this system by measuring how many machines it can connects simultaneously then how can I simulate the virtual machines on single machine?

Is it possible to simulate X number of virtual machines (i.e. different IP address and host names) on a single machine through TPTP? (e.g., consider X = 5000)

Any pointers on this will greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Tejas Patel

Computer Associates

Software Engineer

tel: +91 40 55670729

fax: +91 40 55670001

cell: +91 9849308685

email: tejas_dot_patel_at_ca_dot_com

Note: Please remove underscores and replace

dot with period(.) and at with @ sign.

Disclaimer: This message may contain confidential, privileged or other legally protected information. It is intended for the addressee only. If you aren’t the addressee (or someone authorized by the addressee to receive this message), you are prohibited from copying, distributing, or otherwise using it. Please notify the sender and return it at our cost. Thank you.

Back to the top