[hyades-dev] Tanuj Vohra/Cupertino/IBM is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting 12/10/2004 and will not return until 01/17/2005.

I will have intermittent access to email - to respond to urgent queries only.

For all PurifyPlus Solaris issues - please contact Ramesh Palavanchu.

For PurifyPlus Unix program management, please contact Dave Lofgren or Jim Veroulis.

For all runtime analysis issues, please contact Dave Lofgren, Geary Ridings, or Jon Sanders.

Back to the top