[hyades-dev] Tanuj Vohra/Cupertino/IBM is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting 12/10/2004 and will not return until 01/17/2005.

I will have intermittent access to email - to respond to urgent queries only.

For all PurifyPlus Solaris issues - please contact Ramesh Palavanchu.

For PurifyPlus Unix program management, please contact Dave Lofgren or Jim Veroulis.

For all runtime analysis issues, please contact Dave Lofgren, Geary Ridings, or Jon Sanders.