[hyades-dev] Marketing Group meeting, Thursday December 9th, 2004 - call details

Hi,

The TPTP marketing group will meet again tomorrow, Thursday 9th
December. The call-in details are as follows:

Time: 5pm GMT / 6pm CET / 12pm EST / 9am PST
Tel: 8-356-2663, 916-356-2663
Bridge: 4
Passcode: 5879670

Standing Agenda:
1. Attendees / apologies etc.
2. Minutes and reports from the Eclipse marketing and PR team meetings
3. Contact reports / call for papers etc.
4. Events
5. PR
6. Website
7. AOB (any other business)

In tomorrow's meeting, we will continue to focus on the development of
the communications plan for the project, target audiences, key messages
etc. A draft news 'alert' will also be circulated concerning the
upcoming TPTP 3.2 release.

In addition, I would like us to spend some time discussing ways to
improve the TPTP website. The PMC has offered the marketing group a
challenge to improve the website significantly by EclipseCon 2005. The
marketing group needs to define the layout style and content of the
website. Your ideas, comments and suggestions are requested.

Best regards,

Melanie Woods
melanie.woods@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top