[hyades-dev] Fw: Canceled - Hyades Execution Meeting for Tuesday 12/7 [sent for Kent Siefkes]

----- Forwarded by Joseph P Toomey/Lexington/IBM on 12/07/2004 10:31 AM -----
Joseph P Toomey/Lexington/IBM

12/07/2004 10:31 AM

Kent D Siefkes/Raleigh/IBM, Antony.Miguel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bianca Xue Jiang/Lexington/IBM@IBMUS, Eugene Chan/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA, hoang.m.nguyen@xxxxxxxxx, Jerome Gout/France/IBM@IBMDE, Julien Canches/France/IBM@IBMDE, martin.boag@xxxxxxxxxx, Scott Schneider/Redmond/IBM@IBMUS, Todd M Merriweather/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, Valentina Popescu/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA, Wayne Ho/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
cc
Subject
Canceled - Hyades Execution Meeting  for Tuesday 12/7 [sent for Kent Siefkes]Link

There are no agenda items, so I am canceling this week's execution meeting.  We plan on meeting next Tuesday to discuss 3.3/4.0 enhancements.  If you have any agenda items for the execution team, please bring them to my attention.

Thanks,
Kent

Kent Siefkes
Rational Software