[hyades-dev] EclipseCon - deadline for submissions TODAY

Dear all,

This email is a final reminder that the deadline for submissions to
EclipseCon 2005 is today, and a request that as many of you as possible
show your support for the project by submitting presentation and poster
session abstracts on TPTP-related subjects.

It would be good to really underline the amount of work that goes into
the project and the market interest there is in TPTP by submitting your
ideas for presentations and posters - even at this late stage.

For those who are unsure if they will be able to attend EclipseCon 2005,
I want to encourage you to submit your presentation and poster abstracts
anyway. Should your abstract be accepted and we discover that you are
unable to attend the event, we will find a stand-in presenter.

Many thanks for your efforts in supporting TPTP at EclipseCon 2005!

Best regards,
Melanie

Melanie Woods
Tel: +44 131 652 3939