[hyades-dev] commiter call Nov 22

Attending:
Richard, Joe, Kent, Eugene, Nellie, Antony
Absent
Rob
Guests:
Dave Mercer, Hoang Nguyen (for Sri)

3.0.1.1
Down stream products have declared ship so this release is frozen. Thank you for everyone's effort

3.0.2
defects added and approved. They have all been requested as high severity by downstream products.
79100, 79095, 78908, 79004, 79111, 78761, 78832, 78802, 71014,78528

new defects
78794 - targeted 3.3
78789 - targeted 3.2 i2

3.2
Eugene is moving 10 defects out that should be changed to enhancement requests and taken through the requirements process.
Joe is re-targeting 6 defects out of 3.3

All other enhancements and defects target 3.2 i2 are on track for completion in the next 2 weeks. Any deferral of any enhancement or defect needs to be brought forward before review from here on in.
We currently have 34 defects targeted for 3.3 but >160 targeted to future or ---. Many are 6 months old or more. Our object is still to get this backlog down to almost zero by the end of 3.3.

Thanks for your time.
Harm Sluiman, STSM,
phone:905-413-4032   fax: 4920
cell: 416-432-9754