[hyades-dev] TPTP Agent Controller Meeting at Thursday 9 AM PST

We will have the weekly meeting of TPTP Agent Controller at Thursday 9 AM PST. The agenda and bridge details are given below.

Agenda:

1. Wrap up the opens arising from last weeks discussion and subsequent mail thread on use of internal APIs in headless operation (no WB).

2. Discussion of Pluggable Transport Layer Requirement: How will this feature be deployed? Does server configuration specify transport layer per port? Does WB plugins specify transport layer at the time of creating a node or a connection? Alternately, does the TPTP (Hyades Platform) configuration specify these, freeing WB plugins from the burden of determining available transport layers for a given node?

3. Agent Type:  discuss the concept of agent types and how integral that is to the current implementation; In the current implementation, agents are identified by type and name. In the proposed enhancements, we introduced the concept of interfaces and how an agent can implement multiple interfaces. We should discuss how this relates to agent type.

Sri Doddapaneni
Performance Tools Lab
Intel Corporation
+1-512-314-0687