[hyades-dev] Eclipse TPTP Agent Controller weekly meeting will be held tomorrow

Eclipse TPTP Agent Controller weekly meeting will be held at Thursday 9 AM PST. The agenda is given below.

Agenda:
    1. Execution Internal API v/s External API: A number of packages other than external API packages make use of the internal APIs. During the Santa Clara F2F meeting, we talked about how internal API can be changed as long as external API does not. We need further discussion on this topic.
    2. Opens

If you like to participate in the call, request audio bridge information by sending a reply to me.

Best Regards,
Sri Doddapaneni
Performance Tools Lab
Intel Corporation