[hyades-dev] Internal Interface Change and New Team Project Sets...

There is a minor internal API change to interface org.eclipse.hyades.internal.execution.local.control.Node in 3.2 i1 (InactiveProcessException is now declared thrown from method waitForProcess(...).  Since sometimes internal classes and interfaces are used out of necessity by external clients I will now announce any changes to internal entities to avoid any problems caused by these types of changes.
  • Process waitForProcess(String processIdentity, int timeout) throws NotConnectedException, InactiveProcessException;

Also, I have updated the team project sets for Hyades (both the committer and non-committer variants) and delivered them to CVS.  There are no major changes just a few project changes plus a sorting of the projects to tidy things up a bit.
  • Hyades Project Set File ( for committers ) -- HyadesProjectSet.psf
  • Hyades Project Set File ( for non-committers ) -- HyadesProjectSet-pserver.psf

Let me know if there are any problems or issues, thanks.
-Scott

Scott E. Schneider, IBM Rational, Hyades

Back to the top