[hyades-dev] test and performance newsgroup

Fellow Hyades-dev members. I would like to point out that as we are transitioning to the new foundation structure etc. our user community needs our continued help. Questions are starting to come up in the new test and performance newsgroup that require your attention. For example recent questions about URL test as well as notes about other eclipse based performance tools.

Your action would be appreciated.

Thanks for your time.
Harm Sluiman, STSM,
phone:905-413-4032   fax: 4920