RE: [hyades-dev] ServiceConfig.xml in Hyades 3.0.1 build

Thanks Kim, I will give that a try.

-----Original Message-----
From: hyades-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:hyades-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kim Coleman
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2004 5:25 PM
To: hyades-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [hyades-dev] ServiceConfig.xml in Hyades 3.0.1 build

> The serviceconfig.xml file in Hyades rac
> (hyades.rac.nt_3.0.1_20040922_0955.zip) is 0 bytes in size. This version
> needs a rebuild/fix.

I think I used this build successfully a few weeks ago, but I'm not positive. Serviceconfig.xml is always zero-length until you run SetConfig. A common oops of mine is forgetting to run SetConfig. :-) You might run it again, just to make sure that's not the problem.

If serviceconfig.xml is still zero after running %RASERVER_HOME%\bin\SetConfig.bat, *then* we have a problem.

-Kim

Back to the top