Re: [hyades-dev] Hyades Test Artifact - Datapool usage

Tejas,

try use DatapoolIteratorSequentialPrivate from package org.eclipse.hyades.datapool.iterator.

Bianca Jiang

"Patel, Tejas G" <Tejas.Patel@xxxxxx>
Sent by: hyades-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/15/2004 08:22 AM

Please respond to
hyades-dev

<hyades-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[hyades-dev] Hyades Test Artifact - Datapool usage

Hi,

I am running Hyades JUnit Test which uses the values from datapool. After running the test I got the test result as ‘error’. I analyzed the results to find out the exact cause.

Following is the error description.

org.eclipse.hyades.execution.runtime.datapool.DatapoolException: IWAT3058E Error while accessing iterator org.eclipse.hyades.datapool.DatapoolIteratorSequentialPrivate
            at org.eclipse.hyades.models.common.datapool.impl.Common_DatapoolFactoryImpl.open(Common_DatapoolFactoryImpl.java)
            …
            …

I also got the following message from test result.

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.eclipse.hyades.datapool.DatapoolIteratorSequentialPrivate

I have included following libraries to use the Hyades datapool API.

org.eclipse.emf.ecore_2.0.1/runtime/ecore.jar
org.eclipse.emf.common_2.0.1/runtime/common.jar
org.eclipse.hyades.test.datapool_3.0.1/datapool_api.jar
org.eclipse.hyades.models.common_3.0.1/common_model.jar

Can anybody guide me what is going wrong here?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Tejas Patel
Software Engineer