Re: [hyades-dev] HCE protocol in XML

Hi Andy,

Just some quick observations on the modeling style, I would capitalize all the type names and also use attributes instead of elements where the type is a primitive type or xsd:string.

For example:

<xsd:complexType name="deregisterAgent">
        <xsd:element name="agentID" type="xsd:int>
</xsd:complexType>

would become:

<xsd:complexType name="DeregisterAgent">
        <xsd:attribute name="agentID" type="xsd:int>
</xsd:complexType>

Also xsd:element when declared in a type has to be embedded in a group like sequence, choice etc.

Thanks !
Marius Slavescu

"Kaylor, Andrew" <andrew.kaylor@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: hyades-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/13/2004 07:38 PM

Please respond to
hyades-dev

<hyades-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[hyades-dev] HCE protocol in XML

I’ve attached a first draft rough sketch of how I think the HCE protocol (as otherwise described in the HCE Protocol Specification document that I’ve sent out in multiple drafts) might be implemented.

I don’t expect a formal review of this tomorrow, but it would be helpful if everyone could take a look at it so we can talk about basic impressions.

-Andy