Re: [hyades-dev] Eclipse Test & Performance Tools Platform Project Q3'04 Quarterly F2F Meeting Minutes

> Attached are the meeting minutes for the Eclipse TPTP project Q3'04
> Quarterly F2F meeting held during September 28-30, 2004 in New Jersey.

Thanks for forwarding this, Sri. I have a question about a comment in the minutes from Day 2. The minutes say:

"TPTP has a strong interest in promoting XSD from a technology subproject to under tools project. We depend on it and would like to see it established firmly as a Eclipse project."

Is XSD really what's meant here? XSD as in a mechanism for describing XML schema's? Or is this a TLA for something completely unrelated? :-)

-Kim

Back to the top