From: hyades-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:hyades-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Victor Havin
Sent: Friday, October 08, 2004 6:05 PM
To: hyades-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: hyades-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx; hyades-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [hyades-dev] HCE weekly meeting for this week (10/7) is cancelled

Some time ago I wrote about collaborating with EclipseCommunications Project (http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/ecomm/index.html).
It looks like we are sharing a lot of common goals:

-- Quote --
1. Peer-to-Peer Architecture
2. Interoperability through Open, Layered, Replaceable Protocols
3. Flexible Security: Identity/Authentication, Encryption, and Authorization
4. End-to-end System Scalability
5. Application Extensibility
6. Component Architecture Leveraging the OSGI Model
7. System Provisioning, Monitoring, and Manageability

-- End Quote --

I feel like we all could benefit from joining our efforts.
So far I didn't get any reaction from the HCE group.
Do you think this issue can be discussed at the next meeting?

--Victor

"Nguyen, Hoang M" <hoang.m.nguyen@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: hyades-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/07/2004 02:17 AM

Please respond to
hyades-dev

<hyades-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[hyades-dev] HCE weekly meeting for this week (10/7) is cancelled

There is no agenda planned for this week (10/7).

If you have any question or item to be discussed,
please let me know and we will add them for next meeting.