[hyades-dev] Reply to Sebastian Mathy's question

Sebastian,

I am glad that it worked for you.   In reply to your questions, In this version of the Proxy Recorder, recording a session either through a direct link to the internet or through an HTTP proxy is supported.  Recording through a Socks proxy is not supported.

The browser's configuration setting are automatically set for IE on Windows only in this release.  The user can use any browser they want, but would have to manually configure the settings to point to the port the Recorder is listening on.  The documentation should tell you exactly how to use it.  This way you can record on Linux using Mozilla, which we do frequently.  If you can't find it then I can tell you how.  However,  they did a very good job of documentating how to do this.

Mark D.

Back to the top