[hyades-dev] RE: Enhancements vs. bugs for releases

are handled it is probably worth posting this to the group.

The route for bugs is and will continue to be via the Committer
structure, however the details of how this happens will change as the
project splits into sub-projects (each containing substantive function),
and we are introducing a top-level PMC process for escalations.

There is always the time-honoured subterfuge of pretending a new feature
is a bug fix, and whilst I accept the necessity of doing this from time
to time for late-breaking requirements that may come from consuming
products, I will be keeping an eye out to make sure there isn't blatant
abuse of process.

Back to the top