[hyades-dev] EclipseCon 2005 - Test and Performance presentation submissions

Hi,

The marketing group would like to request that details of all existing
and future presentation submissions for EclipseCOn 2005 are copied to
myself (melanie.woods@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) and to Ling Yao
(ling.yao@xxxxxxxxx). This will allow the marketing group to identify
the areas within the project that are under-represented at the event,
and to make efforts to cover as many areas as possible.

If you did not copy your submission to us, please send us a copy as soon
as possible to help us plan the event.

We also want to hear from individuals or groups who are interested in
preparing a tutorial session (either a full day or a half day session).
We will be in touch with the PMC and lead committers to discuss this.

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Melanie

Melanie Woods
Scapa Technologies